We use a variety of carriers such as Royal Mail and Parcelforce. We aim to get you your order in two to three days although occasionally this may take up to five days. Delivery is charged at £6.99 for any order £49.99 or less. Delivery is free on orders £50 or more.
Alternative or "3rd Party" Addresses
For security purposes, your first order can only be delivered to your card billing address. Once your first order has been completed, you will then be able to arrange delivery of any subsequent orders to alternative or "3rd Party" addresses. However, shipping your order to an address other than the card billing address may delay your order whilst we perform extra security checks.
All of our delivery services are a "signed for" service. This means that the carrier will only deliver the goods if there is someone to sign for and accept the delivery. If there isn’t anyone available when the carrier tries to deliver your order, they will leave a card with details of when they attempted to deliver and their contact information so you can arrange to collect the goods, or re-arrange delivery. If you choose to collect from the carrier, you will need to take some form of ID. The carriers will only hold the goods for a limited number of days; therefore it is important that you get in touch with them ASAP.
You may choose to collect your order from our Thetford office, IP24 1JD. We would be happy to see you.
The Small Print:
• In outlying areas the deliveries can sometimes take longer. In these cases, we aim to deliver your order as soon as possible.
• Certain services will not be available with some of the heavier or "bulk" items. Again, in these cases, we will deliver your goods as soon as possible.
• On occasion, we might need to levy extra carriage charges. If this is the case, we promise that we will not ship any items without first seeking your approval.
• There are occasions when we run out of stock or a particular line is discontinued. We endeavor to keep the website as up to date as possible but with the vast quantity and variety of goods supplied a few might slip through the net. When an occasion such as this arises, we will email you to let you know there will be a delay and to the best of our ability we will let you know when the next delivery is due into our warehouse. At this time you will be asked if you wish to cancel the order for the delayed item and/or replace it with an alternative one in stock.
• Holidays and shutdown. Our warehouse will close for all bank holidays and over certain periods over the year i.e. between Christmas and the New Year. All orders received during these holiday periods will be processed upon our return to normal working hours. There will be a slight delay as we process the large volume of orders. You will be notified by the message shown on the “Home page Header” when these holiday times occur.
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Faulty Goods - Please contact us on 01842 768 370 and request a returns note authorisation (RNA). You must include the returns note with the goods and the invoice number on which they were purchased must be recorded on the returns documentation before any credit can be issued. If the goods are confirmed as faulty you may choose to receive a replacement or a full refund including carriage.
Return items within 14 days of despatch:
This applies to returns for refund or exchange.
If you return an item to be exchanged for a different item or size, we'll process your exchange free of charge and send it to you. The first exchange per order is FREE. For any subsequent exchange we will charge you the cost of shipment.
We are unable to refund or accept the return of:
Used items: Such items are not resalable not least because of safety concerns. We strongly recommend you do not remove tags/protective stickers or go out on your bike with your new gear until you are completely satisfied that you do not require a refund.
We classify items as used if the original hang tags/protective stickers are removed.
Items damaged in transit: Sending items back in their product packaging only is not enough; items to be returned should be properly protected on their journey back with all the packaging we used to send it to you, including the product packaging and the corrugated outer box. If you send it back any other way you risk the item becoming damaged in transit and consequently you will lose all or part of your refund. The minimum handling charge for items not properly packaged is £20.00.
Special Orders: We are also unable to refund deliveries we have made to you that were ‘Special Order Items’ identified by a ‘Special Order Item’ message (Blue Message) on the product information page at point of order. We may agree to take back a ‘Special Order Item’ but you need to let us know first through the Contact Us form with your order number and the items from the order to be returned.
1st Bike UK Limited
Keystone Innovation Centre
An order can be cancelled anytime prior to dispatch - Telephone 01842 768370 or email email@example.com with your order number and total value stated. If you wish to cancel a particular item or the complete order please let us know.
1st Bike UK Limited
Keystone Innovation Centre,
01842 768 370